A luxurious yet highly durable European velvet pillow cover with a crush and soil resistant finish. Also available in over 25 other sumptuous colors.
- Fabric Content: face 100% cotton / interior 50% cotton, 50% viscose
- Crush and soil resistant finish
- Abraison rating: heavy duty 40,000 double rubs (Wyzenbeek Method)
- Invisible zipper closure
- Care: Professional dry cleaning recommended
- Cleaning Code: S
- Will be cut and sewn in our California studio, individually made just for you.
- Can be custom made in any size.
- PLEASE NOTE: Insert is sold separately
Colors may vary a bit from how they appear on your screen.
If you're unsure about whether the color or texture of the fabric will work well in your space, we recommend ordering a swatch.
These are our top 3 sizes:
20x20 - *Most Popular*
- Our best selling and most universally flattering size
- Works with most sofa sizes and chairs
- Great for layering in front of a 22x22 pillow
22x22 - Designer's Pick
- Interior designers often opt for this size to create a high-end look
- Perfect for regular sized sofas, long sofas, deep sofas, and sectionals
- Great for layering behind a 20x20 pillow
17x17 - Most Budget-Friendly
- Great for chairs, small sofas, settees, or for layering in front of a 20x20 pillow
Need more guidance? Check out these detailed guides:
Fabric swatches are available: Click Here to Order a Swatch
US Shipping is $3 per pillow cover.
Additional shipping fees apply if you also order an insert.
For more shipping info, click here.
Where to Buy Inserts for Your Pillow Covers
Links for our favorite options are below. You can find additional options here.
Standard Inserts with 5% Down, 95% Feather Fill
- Square sizes
- Rectangular sizes
Click here for more options