This customer favorite is classic and versatile. It's a pillow you can't go wrong with. Our most popular size is 20x20.
As featured in Domino Magazine, on The Today Show, by Elle Decor and various other media outlets.
"It's crazy how much better they have held up to kids and a dog versus other pillow covers" - Raiana Schwenker
- Lead time for this custom pillow cover is: 1-3 weeks
- Fabric Details: 100% cotton
- Regular knife edges, invisible zipper closure
- Care: Professional cleaning recommended
- Will be cut and sewn in our California studio, individually made just for you.
- Pattern placement will vary depending on size. Pillows that are 17" to 21" wide show the color gradation from light to dark as shown in the main photo. Pillows 22" to 28" wide have the lightest portion centered. Pillows 29" and wider have the darkest portion centered.
- PLEASE NOTE: Insert is sold separately
Colors may vary a bit from how they appear on your screen.
If you're unsure about whether the color or texture of the fabric will work well in your space, we recommend ordering a swatch ($1).
Fabric swatches are available ($1): Click here to order a swatch.
Click here to view all pillow inserts
Feather Down Inserts:
Alternative Down Inserts:
If you'd like to see what your space will look like with your pillow selections, send over a few photos and we'd be happy to do a digital mock-up. We've had customers tell us they find this really helpful. If you'd like personalized recommendations on what pillows would work best for your space, click here.
US Shipping is $3 per pillow cover.
Additional shipping fees apply if you also order an insert.
For more shipping info, click here.
These pillow covers are beautifully made and even prettier in person. They arrived more quickly than expected.
Great quality! Really love it!
Beautiful! Very well made! Will definitely order more pillows from AB.
Beautiful pillow! Very happy with my order! Will order from Arianna again!
I saw this pillow on several blogs and waivered on making a purchase because I was concerned it would be too bold. I should have picked it up sooner because this is fabulous!