Olive Green Velvet
BEST SELLER - this pillow has such a rich beautiful color that customers love.
A luxurious yet highly durable European velvet pillow cover with a crush and soil resistant finish. Also available in over 25 other sumptuous colors including a lighter green
- Fabric Content: face 100% cotton / back 50% cotton, 50% viscose
- Crush and soil resistant finish
- Abraison rating: heavy duty 40,000 double rubs (Wyzenbeek Method)
- Invisible zipper closure
- Care: Professional dry cleaning recommended
- Cleaning Code: S
- Will be cut and sewn in our California studio, individually made just for you.
- Can be custom made in any size.
Colors may vary a bit from how they appear on your screen.
If you're unsure about whether the color or texture of the fabric will work well in your space, we recommend ordering a swatch.
These are our top 3 sizes:
20x20 - *Most Popular*
- Our best selling and most universally flattering size
- Works with most sofa sizes and chairs
- Great for layering in front of a 22x22 pillow
22x22 - Designer's Pick
- Interior designers often opt for this size to create a high-end look
- Perfect for regular sized sofas, long sofas, deep sofas, and sectionals
- Great for layering behind a 20x20 pillow
17x17 - Most Budget-Friendly
- Great for chairs, small sofas, settees, or for layering in front of a 20x20 pillow
Need more guidance? Check out these detailed guides:
Fabric swatches are available: Click Here to Order a Swatch
US Shipping is $3 per pillow cover.
Additional shipping fees apply if you also order an insert.
For more shipping info, click here.
Where to Buy Inserts for Your Pillow Covers
Links for our favorite options are below. You can find additional options here.
Standard Inserts with 5% Down, 95% Feather Fill
- Square sizes
- Rectangular sizes
Click here for more options
How Others Have Styled It
As part of a summer refresh of my living room, I ordered two of these olive green pillow covers to complement some embroidered floral pillows on my drab beige couch. I'm thrilled with the result. The color isn't drab -- it's a rich, deep, grassy hue. The solid color and subtle patina of the velvet provide the perfect frame for the brightly embroidered pillows. These appear to be beautifully made pillow covers, and the packaging was lovely too.