Midnight Blue Velvet
A luxurious yet highly durable European velvet pillow cover with a crush and soil resistant finish. Also available in over 25 other sumptuous colors
- PLEASE NOTE: Insert is sold separately
- Fabric Content: face 100% cotton / interior 50% cotton, 50% viscose
- Crush and soil resistant finish
- Abraison rating: heavy duty 40,000 double rubs (Wyzenbeek Method)
- Invisible zipper closure
- Care: Professional dry cleaning recommended
- Cleaning Code: S
- Will be cut and sewn in our California studio, individually made just for you.
- Can be custom made in any size.
Colors may vary a bit from how they appear on your screen.
If you're unsure about whether the color or texture of the fabric will work well in your space, we recommend ordering a swatch.
These are our top 3 sizes:
20x20 - *Most Popular*
- Our best selling and most universally flattering size
- Works with most sofa sizes and chairs
- Great for layering in front of a 22x22 pillow
22x22 - Designer's Pick
- Interior designers often opt for this size to create a high-end look
- Perfect for regular sized sofas, long sofas, deep sofas, and sectionals
- Great for layering behind a 20x20 pillow
17x17 - Most Budget-Friendly
- Great for chairs, small sofas, settees, or for layering in front of a 20x20 pillow
Need more guidance? Check out these detailed guides:
Fabric swatches are available: Click Here to Order a Swatch
US Shipping is $3 per pillow cover.
Additional shipping fees apply if you also order an insert.
For more shipping info, click here.
Where to Buy Inserts for Your Pillow Covers
Links for our favorite options are below. You can find additional options here.
Standard Inserts with 5% Down, 95% Feather Fill
- Square sizes
- Rectangular sizes
Click here for more options
How Others Have Styled It
I can't tell you how many hours and months I spent trying to find the perfect velvet throw pillow covers (and colors) before I found these. All of my pre-Ariana Belle finds were cheaper but I had to keep returning all of them because they looked and felt cheap and the stitch quality was just “ok.”
I purchased two midnight blue velvet and two powder blue velvet pillow covers last year. The pillows are really put to the test every single day in our most heavily used room (the family room). And I am SO IMPRESSED at how well they have held up. The fabric's durability is truly exceptional, and it's even more amazing that the beauty and craftsmanship of these pillow covers were in no way compromised or sacrificed in order to maintain such durability. Absolutely wonderful. Thank you!
Doesn't get more rich and luxurious than this.