A luxurious yet highly durable European velvet pillow cover with a crush and soil resistant finish. Also available in over 25 other sumptuous colors
- Lead time for this custom pillow cover is: 2-4 weeks
- PLEASE NOTE: Insert is sold separately
- Fabric Content: face 100% cotton / back 50% cotton, 50% viscose
- Crush and soil resistant finish
- Abraison rating: heavy duty 40,000 double rubs (Wyzenbeek Method)
- Invisible zipper closure
- Care: Professional dry cleaning recommended
- Cleaning Code: S
- Will be cut and sewn in our California studio, individually made just for you.
- Can be custom made in any size.
Colors may vary a bit from how they appear on your screen.
If you're unsure about whether the color or texture of the fabric will work well in your space, we recommend ordering a swatch.
These are our top 3 sizes:
20x20 - *Most Popular*
- Our best selling and most universally flattering size
- Works with most sofa sizes and chairs
- Great for layering in front of a 22x22 pillow
22x22 - Designer's Pick
- Interior designers often opt for this size to create a high-end look
- Perfect for regular sized sofas, long sofas, deep sofas, and sectionals
- Great for layering behind a 20x20 pillow
17x17 - Most Budget-Friendly
- Great for chairs, small sofas, settees, or for layering in front of a 20x20 pillow
Need more guidance? Check out these detailed guides:
Click here to view all pillow inserts
Feather Down Inserts:
Alternative Down Inserts:
Fabric swatches are available: Click Here to Order a Swatch
US Shipping is $3 per pillow cover.
Additional shipping fees apply if you also order an insert.
For more shipping info, click here.
Great color and quality, thanks.
So lovely, just what I was hoping for!