Olive Green Velvet
BEST SELLER - this pillow has such a rich beautiful color that customers love.
- Lead time for this custom pillow cover is: 2-4 weeks
- Fabric Content: face 100% cotton / back 50% cotton, 50% viscose
- Crush and soil resistant finish
- Abraison rating: heavy duty 40,000 double rubs (Wyzenbeek Method)
- Invisible zipper closure
- Care: Professional dry cleaning recommended
- Cleaning Code: S
- Will be cut and sewn in our California studio, individually made just for you.
- Can be custom made in any size.
Colors may vary a bit from how they appear on your screen.
If you're unsure about whether the color or texture of the fabric will work well in your space, we recommend ordering a swatch.
Click here to view all pillow inserts
Feather Down Inserts:
Alternative Down Inserts:
If you'd like to see what your space will look like with your pillow selections, send over a few photos and we'd be happy to do a digital mock-up. We've had customers tell us they find this really helpful. If you'd like personalized recommendations on what pillows would work best for your space, click here.
US Shipping is $3 per pillow cover.
Additional shipping fees apply if you also order an insert.
For more shipping info, click here.
As part of a summer refresh of my living room, I ordered two of these olive green pillow covers to complement some embroidered floral pillows on my drab beige couch. I'm thrilled with the result. The color isn't drab -- it's a rich, deep, grassy hue. The solid color and subtle patina of the velvet provide the perfect frame for the brightly embroidered pillows. These appear to be beautifully made pillow covers, and the packaging was lovely too.