- Fabric Details: 58% viscose, 29% linen, 9% cotton, 4% polyester
- High quality durable material | Abraison: Martindale 20,000
- Choice of pattern on both sides, or pattern on front and a light beige performance velvet on the back
- Invisible zipper closure
- Care: Professional cleaning recommended (dry clean)
- Will be cut and sewn in our California studio, individually made just for you.
- PLEASE NOTE: Insert is sold separately
Colors may vary a bit from how they appear on your screen.
If you're unsure about whether the color or texture of the fabric will work well in your space, we recommend ordering a swatch.
These are our top 3 sizes:
20x20 - *Most Popular*
- Our best selling and most universally flattering size
- Works with most sofa sizes and chairs
- Great for layering in front of a 22x22 pillow
22x22 - Designer's Pick
- Interior designers often opt for this size to create a high-end look
- Perfect for regular sized sofas, long sofas, deep sofas, and sectionals
- Great for layering behind a 20x20 pillow
17x17 - Most Budget-Friendly
- Great for chairs, small sofas, settees, or for layering in front of a 20x20 pillow
Need more guidance? Check out these detailed guides:
Fabric swatches are available: Click Here to Order a Swatch
US Shipping is $3 per pillow cover.
Additional shipping fees apply if you also order an insert.
For more shipping info, click here.
At the moment we are not offering inserts. Below is a source for inserts we recommend checking out (external links):
- Feather Down Inserts (10% down, 90% feather)
- Alternative Down Inserts
- Feather Down Inserts in unique rectangular sizes (5% down, 95% feather)
For pillow covers that are 17" and shorter, get an insert that's 1 inch larger than the cover. For example, for a 11x19 cover, get a 12x20 insert.
For pillow covers that are taller than 17", get an insert that's 2 inches larger all around. For example, for a 20x20 cover, get a 22x22 insert.