Magnolia Orange and Blue
A fun and happy floral pillow that will liven up your space. Coordinating square sized pillow available here.
- Fabric Details: 100% linen
- Choice of pattern on both sides, or pattern on front only and a solid ivory 100% cotton on back
- Invisible zipper closure
- Care: Professional cleaning recommended (dry clean)
- Will be cut and sewn in our California studio, individually made just for you.
- PLEASE NOTE: Insert is sold separately
Colors may vary a bit from how they appear on your screen.
If you're unsure about whether the color or texture of the fabric will work well in your space, we recommend ordering a swatch.
These are our top 3 sizes:
20x20 - *Most Popular*
- Our best selling and most universally flattering size
- Works with most sofa sizes and chairs
- Great for layering in front of a 22x22 pillow
22x22 - Designer's Pick
- Interior designers often opt for this size to create a high-end look
- Perfect for regular sized sofas, long sofas, deep sofas, and sectionals
- Great for layering behind a 20x20 pillow
17x17 - Most Budget-Friendly
- Great for chairs, small sofas, settees, or for layering in front of a 20x20 pillow
Need more guidance? Check out these detailed guides:
Fabric swatches are available: Click Here to Order a Swatch
US Shipping is $3 per pillow cover.
Additional shipping fees apply if you also order an insert.
For more shipping info, click here.
Where to Buy Inserts for Your Pillow Covers
Links for our favorite options are below. You can find additional options here.
Standard Inserts with 5% Down, 95% Feather Fill
- Square sizes
- Rectangular sizes
Click here for more options
How Others Have Styled It
I’m revamping my master bedroom linens and came across Arianna Belle through a friend. Her collection is stunning and it took a while to narrow down what I wanted. I sent her a photo of my space, and she sent me photos of all my pillow options in the space so I could make an informed decision before buying. Buying pillows is an investment, and she made it so easy and so worth it.
What a pretty print, and I love the fall colors!! Looks great in my Craft Room!!